When you enter the restored 1905 Colonial Revival house where Hartig Real Estate LLC is located, you feel instantly at home. We are a company that caters to the individual and puts your personal needs first.
Hartig Real Estate LLC was formed in 2004 by Connie Hartig, one of Beatrice’s most experienced real estate brokers. With her partners, Connie applies years of experience as a million dollar producer to the personal service of both residential and commercial real estate customers. Hartig Real Estate saves you time and money by offering a complete range of real estate services for both buyers and sellers.
Learn More About the Hartig Home Team:
We are a Team!
Each one of us have and are doing many things for Beatrice, past and present.
Some of the organizations, clubs, and events we are or have been involved with are:
- Beatrice City Council
- Beatrice City Budget and Finance Chairperson
- Beatrice Public Properties Chairperson
- Many City Committees
- Nebraska League of Municipalities President
- National and State Small City Advisory Board
- Nebraska Small Cities Legislative Committee
- Beatrice Chamber of Commerce
- Parade Chairperson
- Chamber Ambassadors
- SAM - Support America's Military during Desert Storm
- Organized and started the Avenue of Flags
- Tri County Board of Realtors
- National and State Board of Realtors
- Nebraska Realtors Professional Standards Committee
- 4-H Horses
- Boy Scouts
- Sunday School Teacher
- Children's Sports
- Gage County Fair Office Manager
- Red Hat
- Mayor Business Improvement Board
- Aquila Advisory Board
- Great Finds Advisory Board
- Many City, Club, School & Origination Projects
We are very professional and ethical in everything we do.
We are well rounded individuals with many interests in both business and pleasure. We all have families and strive to make them our top priority.
Just like when you are our CLIENT, we strive to make YOU our first and top priority.
And that is how we can HELP YOU - from OUR family to YOURS.
Hartig Real Estate Realtors
Connie, Denny, Rod, and Jeremy
LICENSED IN THE STATE OF NEBRASKA